E & A Supply Corp. assists architects, project managers and specifiers with detailed information, documentation and other necessary components to help make the specification of decorative concrete finishes, overlays and custom interior floor finishes an elegant element simple and part of your overall design. No matter what the style of building or surrounding, there is a design and color combination of our finishes that perfectly fit and enhance the visual appeal of your project.
As a piece of mind, consider the following points of our finishes and compare them to the products and finishes you might currently specify:
- Over 30 standard and unlimited premium colors to choose from, therefore finishes can be customized to fit with any design scheme or other chosen construction materials.
- Hundreds of patterns and texture combinations such as slate, tile, cobble stone, random stone, wood decking and brick designs in many variations of shape, surface texture and color.
- Unmatched product versatility. Whether your project is interior or exterior, commercial or residential, above or below grade we have a system and solution for your needs and requirements. From thin stamped overlays to custom interior flooring, non-slip splatter textures to acid stain and saw cut finishes, our products and systems meet all specifier needs.
- The secondary applications of highlighting stains are used to create an antique, natural look. Even new installations can be made to resemble older building materials and surfaces with ease.
- All of our finishes back easily be made low maintenance and permanently sealed to protect against oil, grease and dirt.
- Functional and long lasting. 100% resistance to UV means colors do not fade and the slip resistant surface has been time tested and used by many State DOT’s and larger commercial contractors on hundreds of different applications.
- Our finishes are extremely durable, freeze/thaw resistant and designed to perform long term.
- Our systems are economical since they provide long term, durable renovation without the need for costly and
continuous repairs normally associated with deteriorated surfaces.
The systems can be installed at any time during new or old renovation processes. This allows all other renovation aspects to be completed without fear of damaging or wearing the new surface.